Re: Shapes vs Classes (in LDOM)

I don't understand why this determination should be done in the context of
LDOM.  In my view either the working group should make the determination in
a neutral setting or defer the determination until it has settled on a
particular technology.

That doesn't mean that LDOM should not include a proposal on how to make the
determination.  However that would be specific to LDOM, and I don't see why
the working group as a whole should be involved at this point.