Re: Versioning (Repository?) for WG Drafts

Hahaha

Yes, holidays but working because I had other pending things (like my
Master degree thesis) to do. I'm finishing some pending things and
meanwhile catching up all the RDF Shapes stuff in order to start doing
things soon (since I joined the group in late December)

By the way, invitation already accepted.

Thank you!!