Re: shapes-ISSUE-11 (S9 impossible): S9 is about existing but unspecified values

The issue that S9 is about (as Peter outlines here
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S9:_Contract_time_intervals)
is that it should be possible to add constraints in subclasses where none
existed above.  The ICV example on that page seems to address this quite
directly; at one level, it doesn't represent a constraint, while at the
next level down, it does.  The meaning of this might not be fully clear - I
have added a paragraph to the description on the Stories page that I hope
clarifies it.  Basically, it seems to me that the ICV code has got it
right.

So, far from being impossible, it seems that there is a solution presented
right on the wiki.