Re: First Telecon for RDF Data Shapes WG

Hi all,

This is a reminder that we have a first informal call on 15 October at
11am Boston time.

Here is the agenda with the call-in number and IRC channel:
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2014.10.15

Please, make sure you log on to the IRC channel as well because we use IRC
to identify callers, manage the queue, and take minutes.

Talk to you then.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group