Re: interoperability (was Re: isolating shapes in named graphs)

To take this one step further - in a high-security situation (like a bank),
this sort of architecture isn't "nice" or "optional" it is mandatory.  The
Bank is not willing to fetch e.g. skos.rdf from the W3C website and load
that in to our production (or even dev, for that matter) server.  What
happens if the W3C site was hacked?  Or there was a man-in-the-middle?  Now
we have arbitrary malicious stuff in the models in the production system.

No, my Managing Director absolutely insists that we have our own copies of
SKOS, PROV, and even RDFS and OWL inside our own firewall.