Re: Shapes, Individuals, and Classes - OSLC Motivations

* Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com> [2014-11-06 09:42+1000]
> Hi Arthur,
>
> I am looking forward to seeing this worked out as a specific
> example. Currently I don't see why named graphs would not cover your
> use cases.

I suspect that by "named graphs" you mean using named graphs as a way
to perform course-grained instantiation and revocation. In Arthur's
example, this would mean when dealing with project A, load a named
graph that provides some constraints for an object. When dealing with
project B, throw away that first named graph and load another with
constraints for the same object. How does one deal with both at the
same time?

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509