Re: Data Shapes WG Minutes for 20 November 2014

Hi!

Since I'm not entirely sure if others than the responsible scribe are
allowed to alter the minutes, I just wanted to mention that I have
replaced the UNKNOWN_AUTHORs with the correct ones but did not upload
these changes yet.

So maybe we want to clarify (or refresh if already specified and I'm
just missing the information) best practices regarding editing minutes @
todays call.

cheers,
simon

---
Dipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys