Proof generation / visualization for {:dan :homeRegion :Texas}

From: Chimezie <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 13:34:41 -0000
To: fuxi-discussion <fuxi-discussion@googlegroups.com>
Cc: public-cwm-talk@w3.org

I have some experimental code for generating PML proof structures from
evaluated RETE-UL networks,  The wiki below has a diagram of the proof
tree and the network used (both generated automatically).  However, I'
m having a hard time reverse-engineering the reason.n3 -> PML rules in
order to serialize it to the reason.n3 format for check.py.  Any
insights?

http://code.google.com/p/python-dlp/wiki/DanHomeProof