I have some account invitations for freebase.com

From: Jeff Thompson <jeff@thefirst.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 09:07:58 -0700
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org

I have some invitations to get an account on freebase.com (a semantic user-editable data site going live soon).
The relevance to N3/OWL is that it can be freely queried, will have RDF export, and has a large unified
semantic ontology.
You don't need an account to view the data, but you do if you want to change data or create types and
play with the ontology.

If you want an invitation, send me email.

- Jeff