Re: Turtle version 2006-01-02

N3 has blank node identifiers starting with  "_:".

Quoting http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Notation3.html

"N3 allows the _: namespace as in NTriples. These identifiers are
used to identify blank nodes in the graph. These are generalized in
N3 such that they are used to identify blanknodes in the local
formula. They are arbitrary temporary names for nodes which are
existentially quanitified within the current formula (not the whole
file). They can only be used within a single formula, and not within
nested formulae."

Tim