Re: CWM/N3 Meeting Notes (15th November 2004)

From: Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt@crschmidt.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:48:54 -0500
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org
(I'm not sure if this will reply in thread or not: I'm not on the list
and my mail client doesn't do mailto: atm.)

> And crschmidt notes a similar experience with an unidentified bug
> which he claims no longer occurs in the latest version. A round of
> applause is given for yosi's release engineering work. (Well done
> Yosi!)

The bug I had discovered was in converting ntriples to xml/rdf: cwm
file.ntriples --rdf generated correct RDF, but cwm --ntriples
file.ntriples --rdf generated rdf:nodeIDs with long ".run-timestamp" IDs
which were not appropriately linked via other statements.

1.0RC2 resolved this issue.

--
Christopher Schmidt
crschmidt@crschmidt.net