Re: pls split turtle lexical details out of the grammar

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:40:35 +0200
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Dave Beckett <Dave.Beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, public-cwm-talk@w3.org

>I'd much rather have the lexical details specified separately
>and have the grammar be a real formal grammar, suitable for
>use with yacc or the equivalent.
>
>By way of comparison/contrast, see
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/rdfn3-gram.html
>  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/rdfn3.g

Dave - I could do with a YAPPS version of Turtle for the stuff I'm
playing with at the moment. I'll be happy to sort it out as time permits
(if you haven't time, of course).

Dan - In Cannes you asked me "a personal question", I answered "Java".
After some recent noodling I'd like to change that answer to "Python".
Consider me converted...

Cheers,
Danny.

--