Re: Vote: Base Format [via CV 2.0 - Global Resume Community Group]

Vote Summary:

The vote has concluded with 2 members voting for .cv2, thereby making it
the base format, and 4 abstaining with 2 statements. HTML and RDF
combinations were discarded, JSON has received consideration and might
still be looked at in the future.

Updates and news are always received via this mailing list. For better
formatting and to view graphics included in the posts, please check the
blog @ https://www.w3.org/community/cv2/ once you get e-mail updates. Thank
you!