Re: Current Status of Customer Experience Digital Data

Thanks Aurélie, Reza.   I work for Chegg and we’re about to start overhauling the way we collect user data/interactions on our site.  Ran across the ceddl documentation, but didn’t see any activity since 2013, so wasn’t sure it was actively being worked on.   Glad that it is still active and, if it exists, would love to see any advances in the specifications or other documenation.

Thanks,
Carlos

From: Aurélie Pols - MYP
Date: Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 2:27 AM
To: Reza Jalili, Carlos Salvador
Cc: "public-custexpdata@w3.org<mailto:public-custexpdata@w3.org>"
Subject: Re: Current Status of Customer Experience Digital Data

I suppose you're referring to this Reza: http://www.w3.org/2015/digital-marketing-workshop/agenda.html

Is there anything that was published for the community following this event?

Gracias,
Aurélie

about.me/aureliepols

On 10/10/15 22:36, Reza Jalili wrote:
There's work being done advancing the recommendation from last year and the digital marketing workshop recently held in Tampa also identified some user agent opportunities that may very well overlap with data collection standards.

-reza

Sent by android. Excuse typos and smile at the autocorrected mistakes.