Re: Regrets for today's WG meeting

On 3 February 2016 at 13:24, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> On 3 Feb 2016, at 14:18, Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> All- unforeseen meeting looms today at 3pm UTC means that I'll miss the
> scheduled call today.
>

> I am not even sure there is a meeting today...

I was on my 3 week jetlag tour last week and missed any call; but
Gregg tells me there was no meeting. He also reminds me that we agreed
to discuss the HTML document this week.

http://w3c.github.io/csvw/html-note/
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/html-note/index.html

I am in catchup mode following travels but will be around for a call...

Dan