Re: Regrets for today's WG meeting

> On 3 Feb 2016, at 14:18, Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> All- unforeseen meeting looms today at 3pm UTC means that I'll miss the scheduled call today.

I am not even sure there is a meeting today...

> UCR doc update.
>
> - limited progress so far
> - now at top of to-do list
> - most of Thu and Fri this week allocated to the task
> - am travelling Sun-Wed next week; other WG meetings
> - concerned that I won't have a draft ready for review on 10-Feb and sign-off on 17-Feb as previously agreed.
>
> Is there flexibility (+1 week) in the schedule?

The publication should happen on the 25th, right before the expiration of the charter. In your case, it is the finalization of an existing document, ie, no extra request for the short name and most of the content is already there. It depends how much review you expect from us, in fact… but if the document is late by a few days, it should work IMHO

Ivan

> Jeremy

----
Ivan Herman, W3C