March 17 CSVW call agenda

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:08:48 +0000
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
We'll have a CSV call tomorrow. I'll chair. Jeni may be late.

Standing issue-list driven agenda, per
https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Meetings#Standing_Agenda

A note re timing. In Ivan's words (as he updated our Zakim booking)...
"there is a difference in DST between the US and Europe; US will
already be on DST and Europe will not. On the other hand, the relevant
group is heavily European, so we would prefer to modify the timing for
that call for March 11, 18, and 25, from 10am Boston time to 11am
Boston time."

In UK, we remain at 15:00 GMT UK time, and elsewhere in Europe I
believe also unchanged. 1hr later than usual in USA, i.e. 11am not
10am.

Dan