Proposed Implementation

From: Adam Retter <adam@exist-db.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:49:34 +0000
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Hey WG, I understand you are looking for implementations.

I would love to start an implementation. I'm a bit out of touch with
the WG progress, can you tell me where I should start for an
implementation?

Also do you have any preference for implementation language? Easiest
for me would be to do one for the JVM in Scala with support for Java.

However, if someone else is already working on a JVM one I wouldn't
want to duplicate that. Next easiest for me (quickest to get something
done) would be one of  C++, Python, XQuery or XSLT as I already have
some experience with those languages.

Otherwise... I wouldn't mind having a chance/excuse to play with
Haskell, Elixir, Lisp, Go or Rust... although the going would be
slower due to the learning curve.

Anyway let me know what you need...

Cheers Adam.

--