.well-known

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 21:37:17 +0200
Cc: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Jeni, Gregg,

I have just received the green light from our system people to set up the .well-known csw file. Can you ping me when the changes are added to the documents and the issue is closed? I would also need to know if it should contain anything else than the default.

I will also take care of the registration when the document is available.

Thanks

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman
+31 641044153

(Written on my mobile. Excuses for brevity and frequent misspellings...)