Should we have a 29-04-2015 CSVW call tomorrow?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:04:45 +0100
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues has nothing flagged as requiring
teleconf time, and only 3 editor actions outstanding:
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Editor+action%22

#508 Comments on registration template for "application/csvm+json"
#505 Specify that 'source number' begins by 1 Editor action For LCCR
Model Document
#481 Add changes since last WD

Is there appetite or need for a CSVW call tomorrow?

Ivan has also mentioned recently that there is an issue facing up
w.r.t. the coming shutdown of Zakim, and suggests we experiment soon
with WebEx as a possible replacement teleconf option. Ivan - is it too
late to try this for tomorrow? Could we perhaps set up a parallel call
and drop back to Zakim if any attendee (who reports problems via
IRC/mail) can't get WebEx working?

Dan