Re: Reflection on the special telco of CSVW

first, (admittedly being a bit offline over the past months on CSV on the Web and our main participant
in the group only being back next week), I have the (cautious) tendency to opt rather for Alternative
2, in case. wouldn't Alternative 1 essentuially mean re-inventing R2RML  (again, apologies if I missed
that part in the discussion and would be grateful for pointers)?
This also goes into the direction of

>>> But the point is that such programming languages already exist. Several of them. One could say that we should not define yet another one.

second, as a side note, just thinking out loud here on the mustache {{ }} syntax...
Assuming I have RDF as output for a canonical conversion and want to use SPARQL CONSTRUCT as a
base language for a more complex transformation on top of that. Then, {{ }} would probably not
go nicely with parsers(?), since {{ }} may occur to separate group graph patterns.

Thanks,
Axel