CSVW weekly telecon 2014-09-03: Templates status

Thanks Ivan. Indeed, we're back. Let's focus tomorrow on templates. I can chair.

Agenda is at https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_2014-09-03
but the core is to take a look over Ivan's template status doc below,
and figure out what we want to do in the ~8 weeks before our TPAC Face
to Face meeting. A scribe volunteer would be most welcome.

Dan