(My) Summary of the csv->XXX templating

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 17:11:36 +0200
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Hi guys,

we will re-start our calls this week; and it has been a long time since we last talked or emailed. Because my memory is bad, I decided to refresh it on where we are with what, I believe, is the only big issue we have, namely to move ahead with the idea of CSV->XXX conversion through templates. I tried therefore to summarize where we believe we are, at least where we were end of June; here it is:

https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/CSVTemplating_status

I may have missed or misunderstood some major things, but that is fine; I am sure you will correct me! But I hope that this page will help us in picking up steam quickly.

Talk to you soon

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C