Pushed a conversion implementation

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@ivan-herman.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 12:08:18 +0200
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
I went through the conversion documents and incorporated them to my earlier implementation where I played with a mini-mustache. I have now pushed it into the main branch of the repo. The 'test file' is at

http://w3c.github.io/csvw/experiments/simple-templates-jquery/test.html

with some further links. The direct mapping is implemented in json and rdf, except (for now) the handling of datatypes for cells. (The javascript code also keeps the mustache code but that is triggered only if the metadata includes a "templates" key.)

For the DC property stuff it actually implements the proposal to move ahead with this issue[1], using only a few core properties (not complete).

I have made some tiny changes on the conversion documents itself, mostly editorial.

Ivan

[1] https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/29
----
Ivan Herman