Re: moving the use case document to FPWD

Tandy, all,

I will try to have a look at the files Monday or Tuesday to see if the document is o.k. in terms of our 'pubrules'. That may reveal issues.

One question is how you guys prefer to do that in terms of github management. A move like that would require make some changes in the respec preamble; some of those (and also some possible changes in the document) are there to stay, whereas others are specific to that publication (date, status, that sort of things). I am not very good in github usage, to be honest, but is the following approach plausible?

1 We create a separate branch in github for the March publishing
2 I do all the changes in that branch;
3 once the publication is over, the branch is merged into the main branch, with the only changes setting the document status and date back to an editors' copy

The only issue is that the same repo also includes Jeni's document, which is not yet changed. I presume I can merge the main branch into the publishing branch, right?

ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Activity Lead