Re: Extension for metadata file

Another alternative would be to use .jsonld (I guess we agreed that the metadata is, in fact, in JSON LD). The media type of JSON LD is /ld+json; I am not sure how well the '+' approach is honoured by different tools (I am not too optimistic...).

I do not feel strong about it, but I thought we should at least give it some thought...

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)