Extension for metadata file

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 12:39:13 +0100
To: public-csv-wg@w3.org
Hi,

I’ve created a pull request [1] for changing from using `.csvm` as the extension for metadata files to using `.json`. The reason for the change is that we’ve concluded (I think) that we’ll use JSON as the format for the metadata file, and it’s a lost easier for users if that JSON is automatically displayed/formatted as JSON in editors etc, which it will be if the `.json` extension gets used.

Thoughts?

Jeni

[1] https://github.com/w3c/csvw/pull/21
--