Re: CSVW use case authors: please review your use cases!

Dear Eric, all,

Shouldn't the NetCDF/CDL use case [1] also require R-RandomAccess [2]?
The variables given as "dimensions" in the header can be used to
directly access slices of the overall data cube.

Best,

[1] http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/index.html#UC-NetCdFcDl
[2] http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/index.html#deferred-req