Re: CSVW use case authors: please review your use cases!

From: Stasinos Konstantopoulos <konstant@iit.demokritos.gr>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:23:44 +0300
To: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Dear Eric, all,

Shouldn't the NetCDF/CDL use case [1] also require R-RandomAccess [2]?
The variables given as "dimensions" in the header can be used to
directly access slices of the overall data cube.

Best,

[1] http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/index.html#UC-NetCdFcDl
[2] http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/index.html#deferred-req