RE: Use Cases check reminder...

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 08:38:05 +0000
To: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>, Davide Ceolin <davide.ceolin@gmail.com>
CC: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
What I have been doing where possible is:
i) embed an example in the document; snipped for brevity and often (but not uniformly) with additional whitespace to make it easier to read
ii) put a local copy of the _entire_ CSV file from which the example is taken, save this locally within the GitHub repo and provide a link to it in the document
iii) where there is some particular rendering from an application / web page that I felt was important to convey, save a screen shot in the GitHub repo and link to it in the document.

Jeremy