Outstanding issues for use case and requirements doc - team input requested!

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 17:47:15 +0000
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
All - I have pushed the 10 outstanding issues still remaining in the use case and requirements document into GitHub [1], they're all tagged "Use Case Document".

It would be great to get these closed off; some are quite simple verification questions (e.g. did I get the JSON or REGEXP right).

Pending your responses to Eric's email earlier today "CSVW use case authors: please review your use cases!" [2], I think we're in good shape to go for another PWD publication.

If anyone fancies reorganising the requirements into better categories, then please feel free to do so :-)

Best regards & have a good weekend.

Jeremy

[1] https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues?labels=Use+Case+Document&page=1&state=open
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2014Jun/0049.html