RE: What to do when "primary key" cell values are blank

Hi Andy

... so it looks like I've got confused in my terminology:

"""\"The\" primary key is different in each pass.  The note in R-PrimaryKey does not meet our experiences."""

"""\"Primary\" is being overloaded between uniquely identifying a row (structural to CSV files), and uniquely identifying an entity (modelling).  In denormalised data, entities might get repeated on different rows."""

I've clearly been thinking about the "modelling" case not the "structural" case. Can you help me clarify with some suggested alternative text?

Thanks in anticipation.

Jeremy