updates to Use Case 6 - Journal Article Search

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:01:06 +0000
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Hi - following the discussion at yesterday's teleconf I have updated Use Case #6 - Journal Article Solr Search Results  [1]. It now includes local copies of the CSV, XML and JSON results from the Live Search request. Having the data in multiple formats should be useful for the testing DanBri was talking about ...

I also did a bit of editorial update to resolve the outstanding issue relating to that use case.

Jeremy.

[1] http://w3c.github.io/csvw/use-cases-and-requirements/#UC-JournalArticleSearch