New use case based on extracting hierarchy from occupation taxonomy

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 21:14:41 +0000
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, "danbri@google.com" <danbri@google.com>
All - as agreed at the teleconf yesterday, I have added a new use case based on DanBri's hierarchical tabular data example [1]. It includes the "conditional stuff" noted in JeniT's email [2].

The new use case is "Use Case #24 - Expressing a hierarchy within occupational listings" [3] and it includes a new requirement "R-ConditionalProcessingBasedOnCellValues" [4].

Hopefully I've captured the key points. Turned out that it was a bit more interesting than originally thought as you needed to combine two taxonomies from different sources into a single SKOS concept scheme.

Comments welcome.

Jeremy

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2014May/0152.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2014Jun/0030.html