Re: Pre CSVConf meeting

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 14:29:02 +0000
To: "'jeni@jenitennison.com'" <jeni@jenitennison.com>, "'public-csv-wg@w3.org'" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Hi. Regrets for me this week. Jeremy

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeni Tennison [mailto:jeni@jenitennison.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 03:13 PM GMT Standard Time
To: public-csv-wg@w3.org <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Pre CSVConf meeting

Hi,

Thank you to everyone involved in getting the new versions of our Working Drafts ready for publication.

This week's meeting will be a short informal meeting in preparation for CSVConf next week, where I will be speaking about the group and what we are doing.

The agenda is here:

https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_2014-07-08

Please come along (or post) ideas for what I should or shouldn't say, and areas where we should specifically be inviting input.

Thanks,

Jeni