Pre CSVConf meeting

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:13:37 +0100
To: public-csv-wg@w3.org
Hi,

Thank you to everyone involved in getting the new versions of our Working Drafts ready for publication.

This week's meeting will be a short informal meeting in preparation for CSVConf next week, where I will be speaking about the group and what we are doing.

The agenda is here:

https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_2014-07-08

Please come along (or post) ideas for what I should or shouldn't say, and areas where we should specifically be inviting input.

Thanks,

Jeni