RE: Use cases - weather observations

Perfect - almost ... turns out that TXT or CSV format is not permitted for upload :-| ... have provided a Excel format version in the short term! Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: 05 February 2014 10:48
To: Tandy, Jeremy
Cc: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group
Subject: Re: Use cases - weather observations

Jeremy,

On the left column of the wiki page there is a tab for 'Tools'; if you open that one, there is an 'Upload file' menu item. This gives you the possibility to upload files to the wiki and then you get a reference that you can use in the main text.

(I hope I understand it correctly that this is what you were looking for...)

Ivan

On 05 Feb 2014, at 01:42 , Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk> wrote:

> I've added a link to Jeni's Linked CSV proposal here <http://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Proposals#Linked_CSV> and have added a narrative about some extensions that I think are necessary to meet my requirements here <http://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Linked-CSV-Amd1>
>
> I wanted to attach a couple of files to the Linked-CSV-Amd1 page ... but I can't figure out how to do that right now.
>
> Ivan - can you help?
>
> Jeremy

----
Ivan Herman, W3C