Agenda for CSV Processing discussions

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 17:17:56 -0700
Cc: Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>, "Tandy, Jeremy" <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
So far, just three of us have committed to meet for a CSV processing breakout. We're meeting on IRC tomorrow at 18:00 CEST, 17:00 BST, 9:00 PDT on the #csvw channel and we'll allocate a Zakim room from there.

Chair: gkellogg
Scribe: AndyS

Objective: to establish common ground and directions, rather than dive into technology.

Topics:
* Processing modes: no metadata, minimal meta-data, structured meta-data
* Charter requirements for Metadata formats
* Relationship with other specs (e.g., JSON Table Schema, RDFS/OWL, R2RML)
* Reasonable limits on scope of activity
* XML?
* Next Steps

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net