simple weather observation example illustrating complex column mappings (ACTION-11)

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 18:04:44 +0000
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
All,

(related action #11 <https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/track/actions/11>)

I've created an "Example" directory in the github repo <https://github.com/w3c/csvw/tree/gh-pages/examples>, within which I have placed the example requested by AndyS et al in today's teleconference:

simple-weather-observation <https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/examples/simple-weather-observation.md>

It provides:
- CSV example
- RDF encoding (in TTL)
- JSON-LD encoding (assuming my manual conversion is accurate)
- CSV-LD mapping frame (or at least my best guess)

In the mapping frame I couldn't figure out how to construct the @id for the weather observation instances as I wanted to use a simplified form of the ISO 8601 date-time syntax used in the "Date-time" column.

Would be happy for folks to correct/amend what I've done :)

AndyS / Greg - if this meets your need could you close the action? (I left it in "pending review" state)

Jeremy