Re: :target [via CSS Selectors as Fragment Identifiers Community Group]

On Thursday, March 8, 2012, 4:54:58 PM, Robin wrote:

RB> "Your application has been reviewed and was found to be
RB> in error, please make sure that you correct these fields:
RB> http://kafka.org/bureau/form2035.html#css(:invalid)".

Mention of "these fields" reminds me that the specification should say explicitly that a fragment identifier may match multiple nodes and that all matched nodes (not, for example, just the first one or just the last one or whatever) are pointed to by the fragment identifier.

"That specification defines several conformance criteria,
 http://example.eu/Foospec.html#css(.conform) "

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG