Concerned About Need For Updated CSS Accessibility Draft [via CSS Accessibility Community Group]

From: Molly Holzschlag <molly@molly.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:43:23 +0000
To: public-cssacc@w3.org
Steve, all - the CSS accessibility best practices publication died somewhere
along the way. With the increasing additions of gradients, animations,
transitions/transforms and other changing visual styles, it's becoming ever more
important to offer some best practices for these individual concerns. I'd be
interested in working on this. I've been appointed Community Group Liaison for
issues related [...]

This post sent on CSS Accessibility Community Group

'Concerned About Need For Updated CSS Accessibility Draft'

http://www.w3.org/community/cssacc/2012/04/11/concerned-about-need-for-updated-css-accessibility-draft/

Learn more about the CSS Accessibility Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/cssacc