Re: Concerned About Need For Updated CSS Accessibility Draft [via CSS Accessibility Community Group]

Hi Molly,
sorry for not responding earlier, can you point me to the "CSS
accessibility best practices publication" we could set up an editing doc on
the community repository and start from there.

regards
 steve

--
with regards