Re: Guidelines for editing the CSS testsuite with github

> On Apr 13, 2017, at 06:02, Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org> wrote:
>
>> What specific documentation is out of date or unreliable?
>
> http://web-platform-tests.org/appendix/github-intro.html
>
> I have been trying to understand how to use GitHub (just start to use it) and I am very much confused

That should not be out of date. It may very well be poorly written and confusing (I wrote part of it), but you should not need to wait.

If you have specific complaints about parts that are confusing, or about things that are missing, please let it be known, and I'll see if that's anything I know how to fix.

—Florian