Re: nav-down-012 test issue

Dear Florian,

thank you for your answer, I did not know about the github repository.

There is another issue in this test, inside
css/css-ui-3/support/nav-up-012-frame.html. '<target-name>'
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-ui-3/#typedef-target-name> should be a
<string> <https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-values/#string-value>, so it would
need to be enveloped with double quotes or single quotes.

Unless the test checks how browser handle such situation, but it is not
clear form the description that it should test that behavior
('Assertion:' field).

I have another overall comment on the directional navigation tests. In
my opinion it would be great to add some css rule that make the focused
elements more visible (e.g. change the background), since this is not
clear which one is currently focused while testing.

:focus {
     background-color: yellow;
}

If you want I can submit this as two separate issues in github.

Regards,
Dawid