[css-cascade] Basic tests for initial, unset, all

From: Chris Rebert <csswg@rebertia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 00:25:27 -0700
Hi folks,

I already had to make some simple tests for `initial`, `unset`, and
`all` when researching caniuse.com data for them, so I figured I might
as well write up proper reftest versions of the tests and submit them,
since the CSS Cascade specs don't seem to have any tests currently.
Would appreciate reviews of them when y'all have some time.

The "initial" value:
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-test/pull/856
The "unset" value:
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-test/pull/857