[Shepherd] prefixed property detection

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 00:21:49 +0000
To: "Linss, Peter (peter.linss@hp.com)" <peter.linss@hp.com>
Peter, since we scan through the test pages to pull out really bad errors and report on them immediately. Is there a way we could also detect prefixed properties in tests and flag those tests as needs work right away?

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/blocks-027.htm

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/blocks-028.htm

Prime example of this is 2 cases that are in the CSS 2.1 test suite that require prefixed properties to function as expected per the author’s intent.

In reality these are invalid tests for CSS 2.1 and should be part of the CSS 3 test suite for box-sizing.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz