Re: CSS3-writing-modes text-orientation testsuite

Hello Gérard :)

I have re-submitted to repository.
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/testcase/spec/css3-writing-modes/status/submitted/

> Example given of rotated text (45 degrees)
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css3-transforms/nightly-unstable/html/transform-rotate-001.htm
> OK. I try to use CSS transforms rotate,but if it’s difficult, I will
> use image as reference.
I tried to use CSS transforms rotate feature, but it was difficult.
I decided to use a picture image obediently.

Some of the major changes are listed below:
Modified to use the image.
Change the relationship of CSS font-related.
Simplify the description.
Add *-ref files.

if you find any errors, please let me know.

Regards.
Takemura