Automatable tests for <color> and <An+B>

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 09:58:12 +0100
Hi,

A few months ago I wrote[1] about JSON-based CSS tokenization tests. The
conclusion is that they are not useful for W3C because tokens are (at
the moment) an implementation detail not exposed to the platform.

These tests are now in a dedicated repository[2]. But more importantly,
I add tests for parsing <color> from CSS Color Level 3, and <An+B>[3]
from CSS Syntax Level 3 (ED). The latter is equivalent to what Selectors
Level 3 defines for :nth-child() and related selectors, except for
escaping in some cases[5].

These can be mechanically converted into reftests, testharness.js or
some other form of automated testing, which IMO is much more useful than
the current Color tests[5] that require visual inspection.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2013Jun/0007.html
[2] https://github.com/SimonSapin/css-parsing-tests
[3] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-syntax-3/#the-anb-type