Re: [css3-multicol] Problems with multicol-fill-002

Le Sam 3 août 2013 4:45, Håkon Wium Lie a écrit :
> Gérard Talbot wrote:
>
>  > >   http://people.opera.com/howcome/2013/tests/multicol/column-fill-auto.html
>  > >   http://people.opera.com/howcome/2013/tests/multicol/column-fill-balance.html
>  >
>  > Those are excellent tests, simplified and minimalist. Albeit
>  >
>  > 1-
>  > line 13: font-size: 1em;
>  > should be replaced with
>  > font-size: 1.25em;
>  > so that computed font-size value can be dividable by 5px, otherwise
>  > baseline-alignment of glyphs won't be reliable, won't be accurate
> across
>  > platforms.
>
> Right.
>
>  > 2-
>  > line 18: overflow: hidden;
>  >
>  > Why overflow: hidden? This declaration is not needed, not necessary
> in
>  > both tests.
>
> Inherited from the "original" test. Not needed.
>
>  > 3-
>  > line 19: background: transparent;
>  >
>  > By default, the initial value is already transparent. So, here too:
> not
>  > needed and not necessary in both tests.
>
> Right.
>
>  > 4-
>  > I would re-use the same distinguishible 'o' and 't' characters in
> both
>  > tests; this would furthermore highlight and accentuate the code
>  > difference between the tests.
>
> Yes.

Håkon,

You need to set the file extension from .html to .xht otherwise rules
could be ignored when encountering "<![CDATA[" or "]]>" .

Chrome 28.0.1500.95's console does not report any problem: this has to
be a bug.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: