RE: Dimensions of "standard letter sized sheet of paper"

On Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:15 PM Gérard Talbot wrote:

> Many paged/printing tests from Microsoft have/use and reuse the
> expression
>
> "standard letter sized sheet of paper"

I only found this text in 2 files, position-fixed-004 and 005. I have updated the cases to not state that any longer and I think I have reworked 005 to better work in any case.

Let me know if it makes sense. 005 may still need a little tweaking.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz