Re: border-001-018: updates and conversions

Thanks for taking a look at these so quickly. I pulled them out of the
submitted folder so as not to disrupt the build system tonight. I guess
most of these would be retracted anyway given that that are not ref
testable.

But this does raise another question- are there guidelines on renaming
files to avoid collision like this?  Keep the old, rename the new? Append
or prepend something to the root name?